Japanese Food Expo
January 25, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 9:00 pm| $86.50
This year’s Japanese Food Expo is where authentic food, Japanese culture and fun all come together! Fan favorite Sake Alley returns for 2020. Representatives from various prefectures will be in attendance so you can see and taste their exquisite food creations currently sold only in Japan! For those of you who prefer Japanese street-style food, that will be there, too! There will be ramen, curry, sushi and more. Don’t miss out on Japanese food, sake, performances and travel exhibits from 50+ exhibitors at this year’s Japanese Food Expo!
There are only a limited amount of tickets, so get your tickets before they’re all gone!
DATE & TIME
This year there are two time frames to choose from. The food, drinks, performances and cultural experiences will be exactly the same for both time slots.
(1 ticket = 1 time slot entry)
January 25th, 2020 (Saturday)
1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
HOW TO GET YOUR TICKETS
Admission covers food, sake/beer, workshops, and entertainment.
$80+ fees for adults (Age:13+)
$40+ fees for children (Age: 6-12).
Free for children under 5
*Children will need a legal guardian to enter this event
HIGHLIGHTS (included in your ticket):
– Enjoy premium foods brought over from various Japanese prefectures.
– Tuna cutting performance with Japanese Satsuma Bluefin tuna
– Japanese style street food festival
– Sake and Beer Alley (Adults 21+)
– Live demo of Suzumo sushi robots
– Japanese carnival games
– 50+ exhibitors featuring various foods, some not yet available in the US!
– Food Workshops to create and eat!
– Onigiri Rice Balls
– Japan Travel Exhibit
– Japanese Cultural Performances