Beams Japan Pop-up
December 8 @ 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:00 am on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, repeating until January 31, 2020
An event every week that begins at 11:00 am on Sunday, repeating until January 31, 2020
BEAMS, Japan’s fashion and lifestyle retailer known for collaborating with other brands, is taking over the pop-up space at Fred Segal Sunset with a variety of BEAMS most beloved products. This is the first time BEAMS JAPAN brings its collection to the US.
The pop-up features an extensive selection of products:
- BEAMS JAPAN – A special edit of Japanese products from the 8-story flagship in Tokyo.
- BEAMS+ – Launched to sustain the company’s passion for genuine American styles and draws inspiration from America’s Golden Age.
- BEAMS BOY –The brand quickly won over the hearts of women who wanted to dress like men, and has since become a go-to for tomboy styles.
- BEAMS COUTURE – Vintage pieces and dead stock that are “up-cycled” by careful, individual handwork to create one-of-a-kind fashion pieces.
- maturely – A contemporary and elegant adaptation of traditional items, designed for women who have a love for both modern and traditional styles.